Re: Red Hat Cluster Installation

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Parvez Shaikh
<parvez.h.shaikh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to work on a high available solution for which using red
hat cluster.

I need to know how can I get red hat cluster installable (.rpm, .zip,
.tar), cluster administration guide gives no clue about its
whereabouts.

What do I need to do in order to get this red hat cluster installer?

Look at Cluster and Cluster Storage folder in RHEL media kit.

Additionally, is it possible for me to script installation of cluster
as a part of installation of my solution?
maybe you can try kickstart as your solution.

Thanks
parvez

Regards,
Adit