Re: Windows to Linux File Transfer (Automatically)

pscp or psftp do not support "ASCII" mode transfer which is available in ftp
- this was a shortcoming I faced when transferring files between Windows &
Unix boxes. pscp/psftp doesn't support "APPEND" mode too while ftp does.

Having said that ftp does not transfer data as securely as 'scp' or 'sftp'

winscp supports "ASCII" though & I think if you're transferring a whole
subdirectory of files, winscp will detect which file to be transferred in
ASCII & which in Binary.