Re: About compat-libstdc++-33* installation
- From: m.roth@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:38:09 -0500
Nicosia Gaetano wrote:
Hi to All,
It's seem to work. I have used yum clean all.
After I have run yum update and the upgrade work without problems.
Good deal. Yeah, yum is rather nice. There are things it can't do - with
rpm, I can force it to install something - but in general, it works
nicely. Btw, you probably want to install yum-utils, esp. for
yum-complete-transaction, which you'll want to use if a yum install or
update gets killed in the middle.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: fsck errors and a lot of files in /lost+found
- Next by Date: Re: Lots missing
- Previous by thread: Re: About compat-libstdc++-33* installation
- Next by thread: Re: About compat-libstdc++-33* installation