Re: RHEL 5.6 --> 2 PHP Versions

Thanks Aaron! I can't believe I had overlooked that.

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias
Distributed Computing Support
Office of Information Technology
(o)949-824-1330
cesar@xxxxxxx

On 02/08/2011 09:53 AM, Aaron Bliss wrote:
Both php 5.1 and php 5.3 are offered, but as different packages in 5.6:

php ->5.1
php53 ->5.3

Aaron

I thought that RHEL 5.6 was supposed to move PHP to 5.3 anyway...