Re: Is the default red hat 5.4 NFS server multithreaded?

Well, the more I read on some lists now, the more I think that perhaps
the default linux NFS server is not multithreaded... haven't been able
to verify this as yet, but even if this is the case, multiple NFS servers
can be run in parallel (multiple heavyweight processes), which will
still leverage multiple cores.

KR