Re: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo
- From: m.roth@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:58:20 -0500
Le 17/02/2011 15:22, Marti, Robert a Ã©crit :Um, could it be that ldap is configured correctly for ssh, but not for
That doesn't seem like SELinux is interfering, it seems like an
issue contacting the ldap server. If it was an SELinux issue there
would be avc denials in /var/log/messages and Permissive mode would
not block anything.
As I said in my first message : "pam_ldap is correctly configured : I
can perform an authentication on a ssh connection".
I really think that's a SELinux issue misreporting an LDAP problem... I
had the same problem with a fresh install of RHEL6 and SELinux activated
: I could not make Kerberos/SSH keyts to work.
Are there any AVC's related to the LDAP error?
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo
- Next by Date: RE: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo
- Previous by thread: Re: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo
- Next by thread: RE: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo