ssl error

Hi experts

i am creating ssl on redhat linux 5.5. when i creat certificate and run the
command *make testcert* it gives the error *make: *** No rule to make
target `testcert' . Stop.*

i have install mod_ssl and all httpd rpm

kindly assist me in the matter

Thanks & Regards
Jai

  • Re: How to install Linux applications?
    ... I guess I should forget about this old old Redhat Linux 9. ... James ... > I used a desktop running Windoze XP Pro to download some of the latest ... > but couldn't install the application, ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: How to install Linux applications?
    ... I guess I should forget about this old old Redhat Linux 9. ... James ... > I used a desktop running Windoze XP Pro to download some of the latest ... > but couldn't install the application, ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: How to install Linux applications?
    ... I guess I should forget about this old old Redhat Linux 9. ... James ... > I used a desktop running Windoze XP Pro to download some of the latest ... > but couldn't install the application, ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: is something wrong in it?
    ... >> I have RedHat linux 3.2. ... >> I installed a server Called Mfold 3.2 on my computer. ... > How did you install it? ... And I know you guys know Linux and I Dont thats why I share My Problam ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • rexecd
    ... I need rexecd to be installed on my RedHat Linux 9 box. ... How can I install it? ... Programmeur / Programmer ...
    (RedHat)