Re: Why no wireshark-gnome package?
- From: Paolo Galtieri <pgaltieri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 13:46:12 -0700
On 04/09/11 13:28, carlopmart wrote:
On 04/09/2011 10:17 PM, Paolo Galtieri wrote:My point is that it's not part of the standard install as it is with RHEL5 and Fedora. If I doFolks,
why is there no wireshark-gnome package in RHEL6 as there is in RHEL5
and all Fedora releases? The wireshark-gnome package is what actually
has the wireshark application. It makes it very hard to debug network
issues without wireshark.
wireshark-gnome exists in RHEL6:
[carlos@silmaril ~]$ rpm -qa |grep wireshark-gnome
You can find it in supplementary or optional channel (I don't remember) ..
yum list all | grep wireshark
wireshark.x86_64 1.2.15-1.el6_0.1 @rhel-x86_64-workstation-6
wireshark.i686 1.2.15-1.el6_0.1 rhel-x86_64-workstation-6
Only the wireshark packages show up.
redhat-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Why no wireshark-gnome package?
- Next by Date: Re: Why no wireshark-gnome package?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why no wireshark-gnome package?
- Next by thread: Re: Why no wireshark-gnome package?