Re: Singel NAS share different file

Hi,

Mounting partition on a directory would not help. As the other server would
not see the changes immediatly (untill the partition is refreshed or
reinitialized). You would probably end up with data inconsistancy.

GFS is OS package and comes with RHEL :).. this gives better
performance,real time write/update facility :)

Regards,

Raj Panda