Re: Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply.

I had saved off /etc/mail when we first got email working properly on my
system (a couple of years ago) and I compared the current sendmail.cf to the
"known good" copy. The only difference I see is that IT has uncommented the
following line:

O Timeout.ident=0

With respect to sendmail.mc, the version currently used by the system had
the following lines commented out:

MASQUERADE_AS(`mydomain.com')dnl

FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl

MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost)dnl

MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost.localdomain)dnl

I'm not too experienced with sendmail, but it doesn't appear to me as if the
changes above would result in the problem I am having; does it?

Regards,

--

Mun

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:13 PM, lists-redhat <