Re: set to install dns

On 06/15/2011 12:26 PM, mohammed shareef wrote:
Please send the information to configure DNS,DHCP.

I suggest reading the Red Hat documentation. For example, the Deployment Guide has chapters about this:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Deployment_Guide/part-Servers.html

This might be too generic though. In the future, you might want to ask a better question about what exactly you want. Asking such general questions might indicate you need to do some background research, test some configurations, give it an honest try before asking more detailed questions.
--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin@xxxxxxxxx>