Re: Does redhat linux log all hardware events/issues/error in /var/log/mcelog?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM, unix syzadmin <unixsyzadmin@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Thanks.
I have downloaded and installed the OpenManage from Dell.
The following commands say if the health of system components is OK.
omreport chassis - health of all main components of the system chassis
omreport chassis processors - cpu health
omreport chassis memory - memory health
omreport chassis pwrsupplies - power supply health
omreport storage controller - raid controller health

However this leaves out the integrated NIC ports and the HBA adapters.
What linux / dell open manage commands can be used to confirm if those are
healthy as well?

Thanks,