email id creation

Hi

We are using sendmail on rhel 5

I am faceing problem,to be create 700 email id ,have any script for
creating email id, with deafult passwd, and with quota.

one think email id is in excel sheet

thank

surendra

  • bunch of email id create
    ... I am faceing problem,to be create 700 email id,have any script for ... creating email id, with deafult passwd, and with quota. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: 3.0ES -> 4.0ES Upgrade Difference?
    ... This is my first time! ... > The Subscribe Me perl script simply reads the email addresses from a list, ... between your RHEL 3 and RHEL 4 installations? ... Do you have an extra system lying around that you can do a fresh install ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Kickstart and RHEL 5
    ... The %post is still a valid feature. ... The post-install script is run in a chroot environment; ... I am trying to create a custom ISO using RHEL 5. ... Installation Guide. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Infrastructure report, 2008-08-22 UTC 1200
    ... compromised RHEL packages? ... Right - so you have no idea how RHEL updates are distributed, ... "We are issuing this alert primarily for those who may obtain Red Hat ... Do you now see the reason for the script? ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: bash_profile question.
    ... You could try reading the documentation, it's full of information on the ... Hi All,I have RHEL 5.3 running on my system. ... customized .bash_profile script in /home/oracle directory ... When I login to the system as a Oracle user the .bash_profile ...
    (RedHat)