[SLE] inetd and ftp

From: Stand H (hstandit_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/22/03

    Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:00:26 -0700 (PDT)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi,

    I have multiple IP addresses on my system. I want to
    bind the ftp service to only one IP but I can't find
    the option to do this with inetd. xinetd has an option
    to bind the service to a specific IP. I don't want to
    run ftp as standalone server. I'm running Suse 8.0
    which is using inetd.
    Is there an option or trick to bind a specific IP to a
    service?
    Thanks,

    Stand