[SLE] Suse 8.2 and usb floppy drive

From: Flavio Meazza (flavio.meazza_at_fastwebnet.it)
Date: 07/22/03

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: 22 Jul 2003 22:42:45 +0200

    I have a problem on my acer travelmate 632XV, when i insert my external
    usb floppy drive all goes and the device is /dev/sda or /dev/sdb and i
    can read and write on it, but when i start the wizard form yast2 for
    creating a boot disk or a rescue disk, the wizard return me an error
    telling me that there is no floppy device?

    I suppose that yast2 use a different config file in witch is specified
    the device to use but I don't know where and who is that config file.

    Can anyone help me?

    Flavio Meazza