[SLE] mplayer

From: landy (landy_at_despiertapr.com)
Date: 07/23/03

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: 22 Jul 2003 19:58:39 -0400

    when trying to play a dvd with mplayer i can see it but not hear it

    i see this error cannot find codec for audio format 0x02000, any ideas

    i can hear it when playing it with xine, but would like to try mplayer

    • Re: RELENG_7 problem with playing DVDs
      ... FAILURE - non aligned DMA transfer attempted ... The mplayer just hangs around in physrd status and cannot be killed ... DVD-drive after attempting to play the DVD is to reboot the system. ... I actually tried with 2 different drives. ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: SUSE 9 , Transcode rpm ; dependency fails , with libogg . DVD Develp. Setups.
      ... > I had to uninstall the original kaffeine and install the downloaded one. ... they play bether than if you use DVD players you can ... I can run Mplayer on a MPEG file, and only get a font error, which I ... Reading config file /etc/MPlayer/mplayer.conf ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: Mplayer problem FC7
      ... Subject: Mplayer problem FC7 ... set up a device for your DVD drive, ... SwScaler: BICUBIC scaler, from yuv420p to bgr24 using MMX2 ... using 4-tap MMX scaler for horizontal chrominance scaling ...
      (Fedora)
    • my notes for playing DVDs on VIA C3 system (Freevo/MPlayer)
      ... Recently I got MPlayer to play DVDs on my VIA C3 system. ... I recently rigged a simple script to play a DVD as soon as it's ... I'd tried MythTV and Freevo before but it had ... to use VESA output for movies using its ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • my notes for playing DVDs on VIA C3 system (Freevo/MPlayer)
      ... Recently I got MPlayer to play DVDs on my VIA C3 system. ... I recently rigged a simple script to play a DVD as soon as it's ... I'd tried MythTV and Freevo before but it had ... to use VESA output for movies using its ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)