Re: [SLE] K3B

From: Erik Jakobsen (eja_at_urbakken.dk)
Date: 07/27/03

    Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:58:58 +0200
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi.

    I cannot change my reader drive if I want to copy a cd. I can
    only use the writer drive.

    The write drive is per default set to use scsi emulation, whereas
    the reader uses ide.

    Should the reader drive also be set to use scsi emulation if
    using it with K3B ?.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
    Erik Jakobsen - eja@urbakken.dk.

    • Re: [SLE] K3B
      ... > The write drive is per default set to use scsi emulation, ... Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK. ... SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Search.
      ... Andreas Winkelmann wrote: ... Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK. ... SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Mounting.
      ... Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK. ... SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] MailScanner.
      ... Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK. ... SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Re:[SLE] device problems