[SLE] Problem deleting files

From: Terry Milnes (neofax_at_comcast.net)
Date: 08/02/03

    Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:19:10 -0700
    To: "'suse-linux-e@suse.com'" <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    I am having problems deleting files from my SuSE 8.2 system. If I do an
    rm on the command line it is deleted fine, however when I do a
    Shift+Delete in KDE 3.1.2 it does not delete no matter what I do. I
    have even checked to find where it may possibly save a file the same
    size as the file that was deleted. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

    NeoFax