Re: [SLE] where do I get the kernel source for k_athlon?

From: Philipp Thomas (philipp.thomas_at_t-link.de)
Date: 08/27/03

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:40:41 +0200

    Gustavo Rahal <gustavocomp@gustavocomp.plus.com> [26 Aug 2003 23:41 -0700]:

    >I just updated my kernel to the optimized version for athlon. Where do I get
    >the kernel-source for this kernel?

    All kernels are built from the same source, so the source for *all* kernels
    is in kernel-source.rpm .

    To make the configuration match your running kernel, go to /usr/src/linux
    and do 'make cloneconfig', followed by 'make dep' to create files needed by
    external kernel drivers like nvidia or vmware.

    Philipp