[SLE] GPA problem

From: John Pettigrew (john_at_xl-cambridge.com)
Date: 09/02/03

    Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:15:40 +0100
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    I used to use GPA to manage my GnuPG keyring. However, having moved to a new
    PC, I have problems. GPA appears not to recognise anything on my system - it
    ignores my existing ~/.gnupg directory and hence my keyring, and fails to
    create its own keys when I move this directory out of the way (it claims to
    have succeeded but nothing appears on disc).

    What puzzles me is that everything used to work on my old PC, and GnuPG is
    working fine on the new computer. It's just GPA. Unfortunately, this is by far
    the easiest to use and most capable GUI for GnuPG I've seen.

    SuSE 8.2, installing GPA from the DVD.

    Thanks for any pointers,

    John

    --
    John Pettigrew                       Headstrong Games
    john@headstrong-games.co.uk          Fun : Strategy : Price