[SLE] Interchange e-commerce program on SuSE

From: Carlos (carlos_at_cancansystems.com)
Date: 09/05/03

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:28:48 -0700

    Has anyone installed Interchange on SuSE? We just installed it on a
    SuSE 8.2 computer for on-line store development purposes (not for
    production) and although everyting seems to work, we can not get past
    the initial page on the demo store. Whenever we click on either
    "customer entrance" or "admin interface" on the initial page, we get the
    following messages:

    Requested URL /cgi-bin/foundation/index.html was not found on server

    Our document root is on /var/www/htm and our cgi-bin is on
    /var/www/cgi-bin. There is a file named foundation on the cgi-bin
    directory but it seems it is a compiled perl program, but there are no
    index.html files on this directory. The installation of the demo store
    was done using interchange's makecat program as it generates all the
    required files for the store.

    I would appreciate any suggestions on this matter.

    Thanks,

    Carlos Canas

    • Re: Week Number in Fujitsu cobol
      ... questions like 'how often will this report be run?' ... should it be parameterised so as to be able to run for multiple bases, ... is it for a single 'store' or will it be for a series of 'stores' ... installation or should it be parameterised so as to be able to run for ...
      (comp.lang.cobol)
    • Re: Ping Eagle - Explain?
      ... He wound up blowing out the controller for the ovens and ... the control transformer in one of the AC air handlers. ... Here's a look at an installation from 2009 that is now gone because ... the POS system was moved from another system at an older store that I ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: Ping Eagle - Explain?
      ... up blowing out the controller for the ovens and the control ... into a double pole breaker instead of the neutral bar. ... Here's a look at an installation from 2009 that is now gone because the city took the property for a stadium and the store had to be moved. ... I sold them the phone system and video surveillance gear and the POS system was moved from another system at an older store that I had installed. ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: How are you handling EUL agreement?
      ... Brett ... But where do you store the information that says the user ... You don't want the agreement popping up everytime. ... > |>> Say I want my installation to popup a user agreement, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: Exchange Information Store Help
      ... Description - The information store stopped when the 16GB limit was hit ... install of SP2 for Exchange. ... During installation, I recieved and error ... You may cancel the installation or try the failed setup ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)