[SLE] Interchange e-commerce program on SuSE

From: Carlos (carlos_at_cancansystems.com)
Date: 09/05/03

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:28:48 -0700

    Has anyone installed Interchange on SuSE? We just installed it on a
    SuSE 8.2 computer for on-line store development purposes (not for
    production) and although everyting seems to work, we can not get past
    the initial page on the demo store. Whenever we click on either
    "customer entrance" or "admin interface" on the initial page, we get the
    following messages:

    Requested URL /cgi-bin/foundation/index.html was not found on server

    Our document root is on /var/www/htm and our cgi-bin is on
    /var/www/cgi-bin. There is a file named foundation on the cgi-bin
    directory but it seems it is a compiled perl program, but there are no
    index.html files on this directory. The installation of the demo store
    was done using interchange's makecat program as it generates all the
    required files for the store.

    I would appreciate any suggestions on this matter.

    Thanks,

    Carlos Canas