[SLE] Windows ICS

From: Rob Sell (robs_at_facnd.com)
Date: 09/06/03

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:53:24 -0500

    I have recently moved from the land of broadband to a farm out in the
    country, since I now only have one option for internet, my phone company's
    dial up which requires some special software to connect that is windows
    only, I am wondering if it is possible to use the internet connection
    sharing in windows to connect my sue box to the internet, My wife's computer
    has the modem in it and I can sit down at my computer and get on the
    internet and her computer will automatically dial up. But I can't do this
    from my suse box. I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this
    successfully?

    Rob