[SLE] Re: PHP Safe Mode ?

From: James Hatridge (James.Hatridge_at_epost.de)
Date: 09/11/03

    To: kevin@dotmon.com, suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:29:25 +0200

    Hi Kevin et al....

    Thanks for your help, but it seems that I'm beating my head against the wall.
    I got to thinking about it. The problem seems to be that the script does not
    do anything to PHP or HTML. All it does is updates the db and quits. Anyway I
    have been looking at other ways to do this. I can set up a cron job to do the
    script once a day or so, or put it in the boot.local and do it each time I
    start the system in the morning. One or the other should work.

    Thanks

    JIM

    --
    Jim Hatridge
    Linux User #88484

    		Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr'
    	Anti-US Propaganda stamp collecton
      http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/collection

    • [SLE] Re: MySQLd question ...
      ... Linux System # 129656 ... The Recycled Beowulf Project ... to recycle into a Linux super computer ... Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr' ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Has anyone heard about this?
      ... Linux System # 129656 ... The Recycled Beowulf Project ... Looking for throw-away or obsolete computers and parts to recycle into a Linux super computer ... Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr' ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Re: Has anyone heard about this?
      ... Linux System # 129656 ... The Recycled Beowulf Project ... Looking for throw-away or obsolete computers and parts to recycle into a Linux super computer ... Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr' ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Memory chip question ??
      ... Linux System # 129656 ... The Recycled Beowulf Project ... to recycle into a Linux super computer ... Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr' ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] New Abiword question !!!...