Re: [SLE] upgrading aaa_base and k_deflt ...

From: Sid Boyce (sboyce_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 09/14/03

    Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:22:14 +0100
    To: Anders Karlsson <anders@trudheim.com>

            I have a problem where kdm bombs out and restarts if I try logging in
    as a user, there is no noticeable error in any log either.
    I reckoned this was after upgrading to the Kraxel aaa_base package. I
    upgraded --oldpackage to the version on the DVD, but still have the
    problem. I can login as root from KDM or login as a user by "xterm -e
    login user &", I'm quite baffled.
    Regards
    Sid.