[SLE] Installing SuSE 8.2 on Toshiba A15-S129...anyone done it?

From: Tom Nielsen (tom_at_neuro-logic.com)
Date: 10/17/03

    To: Suse <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:50:04 -0700

    My company just bought this Toshiba and I'd like to dual-boot it and
    install Suse 8.2 pro. How much of a pain is this going to be? Has anyone
    done it?

    Thanks for the info.

    Tom

    --
    Tom Nielsen
    Neuro Logic Systems

    • Re: Can I install Windows 98 SE onto new laptop with WinXP as SO
      ... dual-boot of 98SE and XP PRO. ... get to the innards of the operating system fairly easily. ... do not suggest that the user gets a dual-boot computer with this computer. ... research and buy a customized desktop PC that will allow the user to use 98SE ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Microsoft updates: a bad thing?
      ... Fortunately, I had a basic install of XP pro, booted to it- renamed ... >the orginal registry hives in XP home using XP pro, ... Reboot again and back in business. ... what a pain. ...
      (sci.med.dentistry)
    • Re: Comeback from doping... possible?
      ... Perhaps they're more refering to the chronic pain and fatigue of 3 week ... What the amateur whines about as pain, the pro perceives as a bioligical ... just a byproduct of the effort; when not fit, it's a limiter. ... rider can go past that breaking point after finding a easier way to go ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: One plane vs. Stack n Tilt
      ... I told the pro I was using stack n ... back pain for the first time in my life. ... Anyway....I hit all my fairways today with good power and no backache. ... For example I've never had lower back pain ...
      (rec.sport.golf)