Re: [SLE] download suse

From: Felix Miata (mrmazda_at_ij.net)
Date: 10/19/03

    Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:53:53 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Christopher B. Cornelius wrote:

    > I want to download and install suse from suse's website. I have 8.2,
    > but disk 2 is missing and I don't have suse installed. It appears that
    > you have to download each file and download it. What alternatives are
    > there besides buying a distro.

    Didn't know you could download a full CD iso. I got the little boot iso,
    and FTP install from that.

    --
    "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...."
                                                    Proverbs 9:10 NIV

    • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
      ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...
    • Re: spyware not working
      ... You cannot really "download from a disc" - you could install. ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ...
    • Solution for 646
      ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: Trojan / Adware infection on Windows XP Pro computer
      ... > can install on the infectedcomputer so that I don't have to contect to ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... - Roll back the clock with System Restore ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
    • Re: As I use Internet Explorer I get this pop up-
      ... Download and install the Flash Player and Shockwave Players from the sites I ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... keep it clean,secure and running at its top performance mark. ...