RE: [SLE] Please help me convert SMB mounts on boot up

From: Sharpe, Richard (rsharpe_at_amherst1.com)
Date: 11/05/03

    To: "'Savage, Elijah'" <elijah_savage@reyrey.com>, Suse-Linux-E <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:00:39 -0500

    Richard A Sharpe
    (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
    Amherst Technologies
    40 Continental Blvd
    Merrimack, NH 03054
    PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
    Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
    FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
    EMAIL .......rsharpe@amherst1.com
    "Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")

            Note: see file in /etc/samba/smbfstab

    > Also for email we are forced to use outlook I would like to
    > use Ximian with the exchange connector but I like KDE3.1 will
    > Ximian run on KDE or does it have to be with GNOME, if it has
    > to be with GNOME has anyone tried crossover office with the
    > Microsoft suite and could give me some reviews on it before I
    > purchase it.

            Yes I use evolution in KDE, I like Evolution but don't like gnome.

    > --

    • RE: [SLE] Remote X Sessions
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Strange partial freeze
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] SuSE-related web sites
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Juvenile antics on the list
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
      (SuSE)