RE: [SLE] The setfont command

Cleary_Mike_at_emc.com
Date: 11/23/03

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:07:38 -0500

    I'm not very familiar w/ using setfont, but if you haven't already, look
    at "man setfont: - it gives the various options, font directories, etc.
    The default directory for console fonts is /usr/share/kbd/consolefonts.

    Good luck! :)

    Mike
    Cleary_Mike@emc.com
    Time is an excellent teacher; but eventually it kills all its students