[SLE] which NIS maps

From: steve-ss (mail_at_steve-ss.com)
Date: 12/17/03

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:56:03 +0100

    Which NIS maps should I tick on the last screen of the Yast
    NIS server setup? I have three non automated clients on a
    lan with the server. All I want to do is login from any
    client to access the home directory nfs'd from the server.
    At the moment i've got them all ticked and it works. Just
    want to get it right. but I'm sure I don't need them all.
    Thanks Steve.