RE: [SLE] Lost sound with KDE 3.2

From: Berge, Harry ten (berge_at_hitt.nl)
Date: 02/05/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:33:56 +0100

    > One of the side effects of installing KDE 3.2 is that I've
    > lost the sound.
    > The problem started when I logged in and got a segment
    > violation from, I
    > think, artsd (or whatever it's called). I couldn't get
    > further without
    > disabling it (one of the choices offered in the dialog). How
    > can I reenable
    > it and get my sound back? Or should I be doing something else?

    Hmmmm.... my sound works, but I've got a huge noise on my speakers. It
    definitely depends on arts running or not, so I'm starting to think that
    something is broken with arts in 3.2 :-(

    Regards Harry

    • Re: [SLE] Lost sound with KDE 3.2
      ... my sound works, but I've got a huge noise on my speakers. ... >> definitely depends on arts running or not, so I'm starting to think that ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Lost sound with KDE 3.2
      ... One of the side effects of installing KDE 3.2 is that I've lost the sound. ... The problem started when I logged in and got a segment violation from, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Lost sound with KDE 3.2
      ... On Thursday 05 February 2004 2:33 am, Berge, Harry ten wrote: ... >> lost the sound. ... > definitely depends on arts running or not, so I'm starting to think that ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Nothing Is Worth Dying For
      ... Scotland, or any other region that wanted to separate, to do so. ... I lost the sound and haven't been able to get it back for two ... If I can't get the sound back, ... The credit-card companies that offer cool stuff for $5 if you ...
      (soc.retirement)
    • Re: The Spirit of Giving
      ... That was about the time when we sadly lost Steve ... tiny L shaped with speakers in the short arm. ... cassette deck i've used for convenience and sound quality. ... The cone was made ...
      (rec.audio.opinion)