Re: [SLE] USB flash disk (SanDisk Cruzer mini)

From: Mike (kenziem_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: 02/23/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:26:16 -0500

    • Re: [SLE] USB flash disk (SanDisk Cruzer mini)
      ... as root from a shell before you unmount the device? ... Non enim propter gloriam, diuicias aut honores pugnamus set propter libertatem solummodo quam Nemo bonus nisi simul cum vita amittit. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: ZFS questions
      ... filesystem is unmounted during IDCAMS ALTER process. ... How can I do activities like above for ROOT ZFS? ... unmount root fs? ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: z/OS 1.9 install restore of USS failure unable to unmount file
      ... z/OS 1.9 install restore of USS failure unable to unmount file ... Behalf Of Jerry Fuchs ... z/OS 1.9 install restore of USS failure unable to unmount file ... The restore of USS to the root failed due to an out of ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: Hot-swap SATA and atacontrol
      ... You're absolutely right about it not being necessary to sync before you ... but what I meant was that my experience with IDE hot swapping has ... You'll want to sync for the sake of the other drives in your ... >> Then unmount the drive, ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: Root access removed
      ... >>requiring root access then yes the root password prompt comes up. ... >>to log in as Administrator so already have the privilages. ... > manager, smb mounts, flash drives, digital cameras etc.. ... "Unmount Volume" before removing the CF card. ...
      (Fedora)