[SLE] Output to a projector

From: Sergio Dominguez (sergio_at_skynet.ie)
Date: 02/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:17:40 +0000
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi all,

    I am really struggling to get the output to a projector working from my laptop.
    I have a dell inspiron 4100 (ATI Radeon Mobility) and Suse 8.0 Pro. Searching
    in the lists for this, could not get anything relevant, is there someone who can give me some tips?

    I have done a really fancy presentation with latex and prosper, and I'll like to do the presentation
    in linux ot be able to switch back and forward from my emacs/MATLAB :-)

    Thaks!!

    Sergio Dominguez