RE: [SLE] Problem with YOU on Disconnected Machine

From: Lugg William H Civ OO-ALC /MASFE (William.Lugg_at_CISF.AF.MIL)
Date: 02/26/04

    To: "'suse-linux-e@suse.com'" <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:59:16 -0700

    OK, I tried what you suggested and the first run of "rpm -qa gpg-pubkey*"
    returned two keys:
    gpg-pubkey-3d25d3d9-36e12d04
    gpg-pubkey-9c800aca-39eef481

    You'll recognize the second key as the one you listed below. Since the key
    is already there I didn't do the export/import steps. So, it looks like the
    key is there, but something is certainly wrong. Any other ideas?

    Bill Lugg
    Software Engineer,
         MilStar AF Command Post Terminal Software Support
         OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

    William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the
    taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain