[SLE] belkin PCI WNIC in desktop box with 9.0 Pro

From: David T-G (davidtg-suse-linux-e_at_justpickone.org)
Date: 02/28/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:01:18 -0500
    To: "SuSE Linux (English) list" <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Hi, all --

    I have a new e-Machines desktop and a Belkin 802.11b wireless NIC that
    doesn't appear to be recognized. I've just gone through the 9.0 setup
    and passed the network config on the way to creating users, and my
    'wireless settings' button is greyed out.

    Has anyone any experience with such a beast and could point me to how to
    light up this card?

    TIA & HAND

    :-D

    (play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.