[SLE] R: [SLE] Administrator root can't login

From: M.G. INFORMATICA di Melis Giuseppe (info_at_mg-informatica.it)
Date: 03/02/04

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:35:07 +0100

    Hi,
    I want to login in local. From when i install it to 3 day ago i haven't this
    problem, the root login in local with KDE, with the visual shell without
    problem.
    Ok it isn't correct to login with the root. But because now i can't do it
    and in the first time i can do it?
    I don' remember if i modify some wizard that can go up the security level
    (exist somethings of similar in the 9 version?). I've only made some test
    with Samba.
    Than the message is not an message error, but a baloon message that say "You
    can't use the root for login".
    How can disable this security option?

    Thank you.