[SLE] Adobe Illustrator pendant on Linux

From: Johannes Egerer (jteg_at_gmx.de)
Date: 03/04/04

    Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:23:02 +0100 (MET)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hello,
    I would need something like the Adobe Illustrator under Linux and before I
    will try wine, I would like to know, if there is some alternative. The
    OpenOffice Draw-program has some of the functionality, but as far as I know only 72
    dpi output, so, does anyone know a possibility?

    Thanks in advance,
    JE

    • RE: [SLE] newsgroup programs
      ... Newsleecher runs under wine also, ... > I was wondering is there anything for linux that is comparable to ... > downloads all the parts and combines them. ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Adobe Illustrator pendant on Linux
      ... Johannes Egerer wrote: ... > I would need something like the Adobe Illustrator under Linux and before I ... > will try wine, I would like to know, if there is some alternative. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Adobe Illustrator pendant on Linux
      ... On Thursday 04 March 2004 02:23 am, Johannes Egerer wrote: ... You can run AI on wine by using the version available from Crossover ... Office which is working to make all windoze apps functional on linux, ...
      (SuSE)
      ... adding fonts to wine linux ... download linux wine emulator ... linux wine install internet explorer ...
      (alt.autos.toyota)
    • Re: LTspice
      ... I was wondering how wine itself works as an emulator. ... >an emulator but a port of the windows API onto linux. ... >Consider the case of a request to write to a file: ... >>So far I've tried Fedora, Xandros, and SuSE. ...
      (sci.electronics.cad)