Re: [SLE] Are there any howto's for networking setup?

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke_at_execpc.com)
Date: 03/19/04

    Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:22:45 -0600
    To: SuSE Discussion <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Scott Wrobel wrote:

> [...]
    Thanks Scott. Actually, I had done just that (googling) and found the
    same thing you did.

    --
    Jim Sabatke
    Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

    • Re: Snort Monitoring
      ... Scott M. Algatt wrote: ... >different suggested packages. ... >because I should be able to customize my setup in order to accomodate the ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • [SLE] Are there any howtos for networking setup?
      ... I have an old DNS and Bind book, but things seem to have changed, ... especially with Yast doing the setup. ... Jim Sabatke ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: Is it a hardware or software problem?
      ... "Scott" wrote: ... > I'm having problems with my setup and I really hope someone can help. ... > I've recently moved house and had the pc setup and working fine so I ... > the installation on it and see that it's not the HD that's in it now. ...
    • Re: YOU and Yast
      ... > Scott: Let me explain that (although I suspect you know what ... The upgrade to 3.2.3 was via Yast using ... > YOU thought that you were still running KDE 3.2.2. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: dfssvc.exe & lsass.exe High CPU Usage
      ... Scott did you ever find a solution to this issue. ... I have a share setup on the server ... ... > share they notice a delay on access and browsing and I log high cpu usage by ...