Re: [SLE] docs for remote administration with VNC?

From: Jerome R. Westrick (jerry_at_westrick.com)
Date: 03/19/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:55:46 +0100

    Interesting that must have changed with 9.0?

    There used to be some notes on VNC in the release notes,
    and additional documentation in /usr/share/doc/packages/vnc
    not there anymore, and tighvnc only has the readme, not the
    expected readme.SuSE

    Okay, a short run down on what the nice guys at SuSE have done for you:

    They've setup tightvnc as a "Terminal Server". Ie see the file
    /etc/xinet.d/vnc... (I usually add entries there for higher
    resolutions)...

    Oh, BTW, the entry for 1280x1024 is incorrrect!

    Jerry