[SLE] Zip Drive in VMware

From: marcia (raknakce_at_cox-internet.com)
Date: 03/27/04

    Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:46:23 -0600
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Dear All,

    I am trying to get my iomega parallel zip drive working in vmware with
    win98. I have Suse 8.2 as host and the zip works fine in Suse. I should
    be able to use it in the vmware 2.04 I believe if it is a parallel which
    it is.

    I think it may be an ownership problem or permission problem.

    How do I make sure the user of vmware belongs to the zip drive group?

    I know that I could setup the samba network and use it through that but
    I did not want to do that. I hoped to use it directly if possible instead.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Marcia