Re: [SLE] ltmodem driver parameter missing since SuSE 9.0

From: Bastiaan Welmers (haasje_at_welmers.net)
Date: 04/14/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:59:12 +0300

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:11:04 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote

    > use modinfo to see which parameters are accepted by the module.
    > Something like "modinfo <modulename>"

    I tried. The modules parameters really seems to be disapeared from
    ltmodem.o...
    What could be the reason? The major driver version is the same.

    There has been introduced new RSA parameters on the module ltserial.o but
    still not being able to set a IRQ and BaseAddress.

    /Bastiaan

    • RE: [SLE] Remote X Sessions
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Strange partial freeze
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Boot problem after accidental poweroff
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] BCM5703X nic loses ip connectivity sporadically--Correction: Its a BCM5700