Re: [SLE] ltmodem driver parameter missing since SuSE 9.0

From: Bastiaan Welmers (
Date: 04/14/04

    Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:59:12 +0300

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:11:04 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote
    > use modinfo to see which parameters are accepted by the module.
    > Something like "modinfo <modulename>"
    I tried. The modules parameters really seems to be disapeared from
    What could be the reason? The major driver version is the same.
    There has been introduced new RSA parameters on the module ltserial.o but
    still not being able to set a IRQ and BaseAddress.

    For additional commands send e-mail to
    Also check the archives at
    Please read the FAQs: