[SLE] Hightpoint 374 Raid Controller

From: Mark Crean (mcrean_at_snowpetrel.net)
Date: 04/16/04

    Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:52:00 +0100

    Does anyone know if support for Hightpoint 374 Raid aka HPT374 is built
    into current kernels? Or how would I go about finding out? I have an
    epox 4pca3+ motherboard with this controller and am hoping to install
    SuSE 9.0 on it. There is a recent tarball for compile-yourself drivers
    on the highpoint site, but that wouldn't be necessary if they are
    already in there.

    Found some good advice on the SuSE database but it only applies to the
    372 and older Highpoint series for SuSe 8.0.

    :)

    Fish

    • Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 Webcam -Video I problem
      ... Has it anything to do with the last new kernels for FC1? ... How can I check if I have the pwcx installed? ... Suse, but I didn't find any relevant ... oppositely in Fedora there are a few lines. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Upgrading to AMD 64
      ... I recently upgraded to an AMD 64 and had no trouble with any of the 32bit ... I've since removed the Suse 8.2, and Mandrake 10.0, ... I haven't even changed the kernels from ... "Lost? ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
      ... I use Slackware too. ... CD-Writer Drive and a built in DVD-ROM drive, with 384 MBs RAM, 17 inch ... And SUSE 9.3 Professional ... In french we would pronounce it "ga - el" ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Kernel 2.6.6 RPM update for Suse 9.1
      ... >> How different are SuSE kernels from stock kernels? ... The secret is transparency. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • [SLE] hptraid module building
      ... pre-built modules and kernels for SuSE 8.1 and lower, ... what I do the module built, when I try to insmod it to see if it will load, ... I copied version and autoconf files from /boot to my source ...
      (SuSE)