[SLE] Hightpoint 374 Raid Controller

From: Mark Crean (mcrean_at_snowpetrel.net)
Date: 04/16/04

    Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:52:00 +0100

    Does anyone know if support for Hightpoint 374 Raid aka HPT374 is built
    into current kernels? Or how would I go about finding out? I have an
    epox 4pca3+ motherboard with this controller and am hoping to install
    SuSE 9.0 on it. There is a recent tarball for compile-yourself drivers
    on the highpoint site, but that wouldn't be necessary if they are
    already in there.

    Found some good advice on the SuSE database but it only applies to the
    372 and older Highpoint series for SuSe 8.0.

    :)

    Fish