Re: [SLE] scsi card for Suse 9.0

From: Doug McGarrett (dmcgarrett_at_optonline.net)
Date: 04/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:03:11 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    At 04:21 PM 4/21/2004 -0400, Kimura, William wrote:

    >> Can someone please recommend a SCSI
    >> card that'll work out of the box on Suse 9.0,
    >> and not cost $200+ ??
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> - Bill

    Check out the Tekram line. Most of their cards
    support Linux in various flavors, including SuSE.
    They don't specifically say 9.0, however.

    Look here:

    www.tekram.com.tw/scsioverview.asp

    --doug

    • Re: Failing to get wireless card working on Toshiba + Suse
      ... > bought a copy of Suse 9.3 Professional. ... > intermittently from wireless issues. ... Once the install was over and Linux had rebooted, ... > I reinstalled from the DVD and this time, the wireless card wouldn't ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: Video on Compaq R4000
      ... Are SuSE on crack? ... This video card may be new enough that the ... can't get the laptop and the desktop to see each other on the ethernet ...
      (comp.os.linux.portable)
    • Re: Install Airsnort in Suse 9.0 - Airsnort & WG511 howto for Suse 9.0
      ... > I have problems installing AirSnort y Suse 9.0. ... > HowTo to install Airsnort or GTK+?. ... Verify that you have the following installed on your Suse box using ... wireless card needs to start before the network is initiated. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Gentoo LiveCD + 3Com509B + dhcpcd = zilch?
      ... an older SuSE for a long time, and YaST Online Update no longer works. ... eth0" exits immediately, only printing "eth0: ... I used 3C5X9CFG.EXE to set the card back to PnP. ...
      (comp.os.linux.hardware)
    • Re: Live-CD resolutions
      ... > I am going to try that one too, thanks for reminding me to download it. ... >> Knoppix was great, quick to boot with full knowledge of my system. ... >> Suse had the same small font issue as mandrake move but I was able to ... video card or sound properties. ...
      (alt.linux)