[SLE] feiserfs brings my whole system down WAS: Re: [SLE] reiser fs buggy?

ryan_at_the-summit.net
Date: 04/23/04

    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Hi Carlos and all,

    Yup, reiserfsck reported a coupple errors, and on a few partitions that I
    thought were good. I apparently repaired them with the --rebuild-tree
    option.

    It's pretty horrible that when the reiserfs beacome corrupt, the whole
    system goes down. Is this going to be addressed in future reiserfs
    versions??

    Thanks,

    - Ryan