Re: [SLE] Mono on Suse Pro 9

From: Carl William Spitzer IV (cwsiv_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: 05/08/04

    To: SuseLynuxEnglish <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: 07 May 2004 21:29:47 -0700

    I tried to upgrade 8.2 to its latest evolution and they no longer do the
    older distros. So I am forced to upgrade to upgrade evolution. It
    seems 9.1 is getting off to a better start than 9.0.

    CWSIV

    On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 01:21, Anders Johansson wrote:
    > On Thursday 06 May 2004 18.22, Rich3800@aol.com wrote:
    > > How do I successfully install the Suse 9 Mono files found at
    > > http://www.go-mono.com/download.html on Suse 9 Pro? I keep getting
    > > depencies problems.
    >
    > The simplest way is to use red carpet, found at www.ximian.com.

    • Re: Importing MS Project 97
      ... Take a look on the FAQs for the ... before they do the upgrade can save you major headaches later. ... > I go to work and I have P97 (so does every one else, ... >> Steve House ...
      (microsoft.public.project)
    • Re: Vista crashing, I need a way to know whats wrong
      ... Both of these stated that you will not be able to upgrade from the RC to the RTM release and I think a MS employee should not be suggesting this is not true or that a work around such as the ones being discussed on some sites may be possible even if the employee knows that they may work especially when they identify themselves as a MS employees in their post since that implies that they are speaking for the company. ... As a Microsoft employee involved in working with the hardware ecosystem on Win7 readiness, I have access to far more information than the external FAQs. ...
    • Re: How popular is Debian (popularity contest)
      ... I tried the middle ground - Got the full ... >distro on DVD and let the anaconda installer do the upgrade. ... distros are RH EL variants, and Fedora Core is a testing ground, perhaps ... Don't be too surprised with Sid breaks: ...
      (Debian-User)
    • RE: [SLE] Problems after upgrade to 9.1
      ... Problems after upgrade to 9.1 ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] Hang during upgrade to 10.0
      ... Hang during upgrade to 10.0 ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)