Re: [SLE] 9.1 and CD drive.....again!

From: fx fraipont (fxf_at_skynet.be)
Date: 05/11/04

    Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:27:19 +0200
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Anders Johansson wrote:

    >On Tuesday 11 May 2004 18.12, fx fraipont wrote:
    >

    >>Supermount is also a whole lot more reliable since I don't get that
    >>

    >Please. It is not supermount. supermount was a failed mandrake experiment.
    >suse uses submount

    sorry,

    >Marshall Heartley wrote:

    >> <snip>

    so I just used supermount without checking.

    fx

    • Re: [SLE] 9.1 and CD drive.....again!
      ... It is not supermount. ... supermount was a failed mandrake experiment. ... suse uses submount ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] 9.1 and CD drive.....again!
      ... On Tuesday 11 May 2004 18.12, fx fraipont wrote: ... It is not supermount. ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)