Re: [SLE] 9.1 and CD drive.....again!

From: Marshall Heartley (marshall.heartley_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 05/11/04

    Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:14:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    On Tuesday 11 May 2004 18.12, fx fraipont wrote:
    > Supermount is also a whole lot more reliable since I don't get that

    Please. It is not supermount. supermount was a failed mandrake experiment.
    suse uses submount

    That was my fault for confusing the two. Sorry about that.

    Thanks for the correction.

    Marshall

    • Re: [kde-linux] Floppy drive access
      ... No good ideas here--I'd try to Google for something like [SuSE volume adjust ... The only way I can read the disk is to ... disk on insertion, supermount and something else. ... the right automount utility installed and enabled ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: Ejecting CDs/DVDs
      ... > able to get Suse to. ... In Mandrake it's called "supermount" and is the first thing I disable ... number of times I've taken a floppy out after thinking that Mandrake ... But search for supermount, maybe someone's got it working for SUSE ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: [SLE] 9.1 and CD drive.....again!
      ... Anders Johansson wrote: ... It is not supermount. ... supermount was a failed mandrake experiment. ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)