[SLE] ssh sessions terminated

From: Lucky Leavell (susemisc_at_UniXpress.com)
Date: 05/31/04

    Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:58:26 -0400 (EDT)
    To: "[SLE]" <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    OS: SuSE 9.1 with latest YoU updates

    I can establish a remote ssh session and work for a few minutes but them
    the connection is closed with the following error:

            Read from remote host x.x.x.x: Connection reset by peer

    My system is SuSE 9.0 running ssh v 3.7.1p2-113
    Remote system is SuSE 9.1 running ssh v 3.8p1-33

    Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do about it?

    Thank you,
    Lucky Leavell

    • Re: [SLE] terminal command problem
      ... SuSE 9.3 box here, but I am experiencing a problem over SSH on a SuSE ... using a shell on a desktop with focus set to follow the mouse. ... What about the process load on the host? ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Suse 10 problems - SSH
      ... We're running Suse 10. ... Sunday evening at 11:01, the server started to ... even get onto the server using SSH or VNC. ... adress, then to an external IP adress, then to an internal domain name, ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • SV: [opensuse] ssh
      ... I have a suse 10.0 server running and OK. ... Now I have installed a new machine running suse 10.3 and I want to make ... When I try ssh -X it come with error that the option -X Fatal error, ... I did not have the sshd running on suse ver 10.3 I ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] vpn solution for suse
      ... I am running suse 10 and I am looking for a good vpn solution. ... I use remote via internet extensively... ... SSH -X is ssssllllooooowwww. ...
      (SuSE)