[SLE] ssh sessions terminated

From: Lucky Leavell (susemisc_at_UniXpress.com)
Date: 05/31/04

    Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:58:26 -0400 (EDT)
    To: "[SLE]" <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    OS: SuSE 9.1 with latest YoU updates

    I can establish a remote ssh session and work for a few minutes but them
    the connection is closed with the following error:

            Read from remote host x.x.x.x: Connection reset by peer

    My system is SuSE 9.0 running ssh v 3.7.1p2-113
    Remote system is SuSE 9.1 running ssh v 3.8p1-33

    Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do about it?

    Thank you,
    Lucky Leavell