[SLE] Yast profile-manager

From: Mike Evans (mike_at_arl.arizona.edu)
Date: 06/15/04

    Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:30:41 -0700
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi,

    Last night I was changing my profile through Yast's profile-manager.
    While it was bringing the network back up (as the new profile used a
    wireless connection and the old didn't) it froze the system. I had to
    force a reboot to get control back.

    Now, the profile-manager states that it is not enabled and trying to
    enable it instantly freezes the manager (but not my system). I tried
    reinstalling it from the RPM, but no change. I really need this to work
    and dread re-installing 9.1 (again)... any ideas on how to get it to work?

    Mike