[SLE] Printing.

From: Erik Jakobsen (eja_at_urbakken.dk)
Date: 06/18/04

    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:13:32 +0200
    To: SuSE English <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Hi.

    How can I print from a Windows Computers to my printers on my SuSE 9.1
    computer, and without using Samba ?.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen - Best regards
    Erik Jakobsen - eja@urbakken.dk

    • Re: Samba problem
      ... >> difficulties seeing the computer from my Windows computers. ... >> How do I connect my SuSE box to the Windows workgroup? ... > Suse and Samba are totally borked. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: [SLE] Printing.
      ... > How can I print from a Windows Computers to my printers on my SuSE 9.1 ... and without using Samba ?. ... will be "LPR Port" ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Samba problem
      ... > difficulties seeing the computer from my Windows computers. ... > How do I connect my SuSE box to the Windows workgroup? ... Hire Linux Geeks. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: [SLE] Printing.
      ... > How can I print from a Windows Computers to my printers on my SuSE 9.1 ... and without using Samba ?. ... You'd point the Windows printer at a URL, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Cant find NT Box and Printer with YaST - update
      ... Next we setup a simple share with SAMBA and attempted to copy a file from ... We invoked the Network Neighborhood and found the SuSE box, ... >and Linux client/Windows server. ... >Linux client is the easier case, assuming that the Windows printer is working ...
      (SuSE)