Re: [SLE] Slowly getting fed up with SUSE 9.1 - next problem apache2 - unsolved

From: Leendert Meyer (leen.meyer_at_home.nl)
Date: 06/28/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:11:10 +0200

    On Monday 28 June 2004 17:59, Jacek Blaszczynski wrote:

    > Unfortunately I have to admit that it was premature statement - problem is
    > still there - no error messages in logs only wranings on SSL cache (SSL is
    > disallowed on server). Whats up?

    Did you have a look at /usr/share/doc/packages/apache2? Especially
    README.QUICKSTART.SSL?

    Cheers,

    Leen

    • Re: [SLE] Suse/Apache ...Inappropriate ioctl for device.... help please !!!!!
      ... >> My server is located in San Diego CA. ... >> us immediately and delete the original message. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] VSFTPD
      ... Looks like is locating the server but ... > but if I entered the user/password the authentication fails. ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] SUSE9.0 on Raid-0 HP G4 Proliant DL380
      ... I will free up the G3 server and give a try to install it. ... Regards, ... >> Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] keep time in sync?
      ... >> I have troubles with a server getting time right. ... On boot the time is ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Suse/Apache ...Inappropriate ioctl for device.... help please !!!!!
      ... > My server is located in San Diego CA. ... I am receiving the following error: ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)